- We'll run your company through a discovery process to find your brand identity
- We'll provide you with a simple, actionable list of items crucial to your brand development
- We'll work with you on developing logos, colors, and messaging that makes your brand stand out
- We provide ongoing services to maintain brand consistency and governance over the course of time
What Is The Value Of A Brand?
recognize brands by color
from brands with similar values
Companies We Have Helped With Branding
Small Business Are Flexible and Agile. Your Brand Should Be Too...
Many small businesses don’t pay attention to their brand aside from a logo, some colors and shapes, and a tagline that may or may not reflect their company values.
That’s because establishing a brand identity – or re-working it – can seem like a daunting task in the face of operations, sales, and other more pressing matters.
But the biggest advantage small businesses have over large corporations in terms of branding is efficiency. While decisions on branding can get caught up in management and legal circles for months or even years, you have the ability to move fast – and a small agency that can move fast with you.
Establishing Your Brand Identity
You may not have the budget to compete with corporate brand campaigns in terms of visibility. So it’s more important than ever to know who you are offering your product or service to, and be in tune with how you’re being perceived.
Establishing brand identity is where it all begins. This includes putting more thought into:
- Brand Name
- Brand Logo & Tagline
- Brand Typography Style
- Color Palette
But more importantly, let’s discuss the non-visual elements. When you’re a small business, these things also matter:
- Function – what do you do, and is your value to your customer base clear?
- Differentiation – what makes you different than your competitors?
- Personality – how can your customers identify with your brand and its values through your unique voice and style?
- Authority – how much experience do you have? What is your company story?
- Brand Association – can your customers associate your brand with other products and services.