What Makes For A Good Website Experience?
Your website is a living, breathing organism. Treat it with care and it will provide qualitative and quantitative benefits. We can make your business shine through with websites that direct your users exactly where they need to go. BAM can conduct a website project for your company as a standalone piece, or as part of an ongoing program.
Our website process includes but is not limited to:
- Organizational, consumer and competitive research
- Design of sitemap and UI/Wireframes
- Content creation/migration – copywriting, design, multimedia
- Template design and artwork
- Coding and development
- Google Tag Manager, Search Console and Analytics
- XML Sitemap and 301 redirects (if needed)
- SEO Optimizations
- PageSpeed Enhancements
- Platform/mobile performance testing
I Am A User. Don’t Make Me Think.
A great user experience is seamless and intuitive. Everyone wants to create beautiful websites you see on awards pages. While these pages are good for inspiration, typically we will create a site that supports the goals of your businesses and combines a clean (but unique look) with an emphasis on utility first.
Time On Site: Overrated (Sometimes)
Everyone that visits your site is looking for something. The easier and more quickly you can help them find it, the better performance you’ll see.
Your business has many ideal user profiles — but with a smart combination of organizational, user/customer, and competitive research, BAM can condense this down to a handful of key scenarios that would 1) lead users into your site and 2) help them find exactly what they are looking for in the fewest clicks/loads possible.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Making recommendations based on a content audit and Google Analytics review
- Talking with customers
- Interviewing stakeholders, sales representatives and subject matter experts.
- Establishing/reviewing current buyer personas, customer journeys and sales funnels
- Review of written and visual elements to ensure site content reflects brand guidelines
- SEO audit – on-page, technical, link-building and ongoing strategy
- Creating and solidifying key performance metrics and establishing a “review & report” schedule