- We dig deep with an extensive collaborative discovery process before project commencement
- Don't be fooled by fancy looking websites that dazzle your mind and illuminate your eye. We emphasize utility and user experience first.
- Our web content team includes UX specialists, copywriters, designers and developers with decades of experience
- We recommend custom site builds over page builders such as Wix and Squarespace (yes, you can ask us why!)
Why A Great Website Experience Is Crucial
after a bad
their bad site experience
Brands We've Helped With Website Development
A Peek Into Our Website Building Process:
- Organizational, consumer and competitive research
- Sitemap design and UI/Wireframes
- Content creation/migration – for copywriting, design & multimedia
- Template design and artwork
- Coding and development
- Google Tag Manager, Search Console and Analytics
- XML Sitemap, Robots.txt and 301 redirects
- Page Speed Enhancements
- Platform/mobile performance testing
I Am A User. Don’t Make Me Think.
A great user experience is seamless and intuitive. Everyone wants to create beautiful websites you see on awards pages. While these pages are good for inspiration or niche industry campaigns, we advise a site that supports the goals of your business, and combines a clean (but unique look) with an emphasis on utility first.
Getting The Right User, To The Right Place, At The Right Time
At its core, website performance is not complicated. The premise: everyone that visits your site is looking for something. The solution: the easier and more quickly you can help them find it, the better performance you’ll see.
Your business has a few ideal user profiles. With a smart combination of organizational, user/customer, and competitive research, BAM can condense this down to a handful of key scenarios that would 1) lead users into your site and 2) help them find exactly what they are looking for in the fewest clicks/loads possible.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Making recommendations based on a content audit and Google Analytics review
- Interviewing customers and/or scraping review data
- Interviewing stakeholders, sales representatives and subject matter experts.
- Establishing/reviewing current buyer personas, customer journeys and sales funnels
- Review of written and visual elements to ensure site content reflects brand guidelines
- SEO audit – on-page, technical, link-building and ongoing strategy
- Creating and solidifying key performance metrics and establishing a “review & report” schedule