Why Is Social Media Still Important?
- Eight Easy Email Marketing Best Practices That Cost NOTHING To Execute - June 8, 2020
- Why Is Social Media Still Important? - April 30, 2020
- Track Your Leads From Search To Sale - April 30, 2020
In this day and age, everyone (or almost everyone) has some form of a social media account. Whether that is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or just your average professional LinkedIn account, social media is growing more and more every day and it’s important for businesses to stay one step ahead of the game. I’ve listed out a few things that can really help a company strive with their social media presence and how to stay on top in their industry.
1) BRAND AWARENESS – Social media is a perfect way to develop brand awareness and if it’s done correctly, it’ll cost little to nothing at all to grow and maintain followers. By having social media for your business, you’re making it much easier for your customers to find you and contact you. These days, by connecting with your customers via social media platforms, you’re more likely to increase your customer’s attention and brand loyalty. 66% of 18-24 year-old Americans who have followed a company in social are more loyal to those companies.
2) CONVERT LEADS – By continuously (but not annoyingly) engaging with your customers, you’re much more likely to convert your leads into sales. Show the customer that they are as important to you as you are to them and their needs. You build relationships with your customers that traditional advertising cannot achieve.
3) RETARGET – Social media insights have progressively developed into a wonderful tool to figure out who exactly is looking your content and if they are interested. With that being said, you are able to retarget your ads to the people who want to see it. As a business, you’ll want to be aware of the basics of your audience such as location, interests, demographic, likes, etc. You can narrow down yours ads all the way down to a customer’s email address.
4) BEAT THE COMPETITION – Social media tools such as Social Report, Hootsuite, and others like it give you the ability to create search streams based on specific industry related keywords. With this, you’re able to see what your competition is up to and figure out ways to be better.
5) WEBSITE TRAFFIC – On all your social platforms, be sure to link out to your website. By linking out to your website, you’re giving the customers the ability to dig deeper into your products. The best part is, the more social shares you receive, the better organic ranking you will have on all search platforms. This is why people want you to “Retweet” or “Share” their content.
Social media has tons of advantages to grow and enhance your business. It’s important to be aware, be engaged, and be the best you can be when it comes to your business. This is exactly why BAM Advertising has an all-star team to create an outstanding social media presence for you and your company. Call us today for a free consultation! (412) 854-1004 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org