Director of PPC & Performance Marketing
About BAM – BAM is a full-service marketing and advertising agency focused on lead generation and brand strategy. We help our partners accomplish revenue growth by landing them more qualified leads, and by getting their brand noticed by the right prospects. We do this by combining a personalized approach, a comprehensive research and discovery process, and data-driven insights. We are based in Pittsburgh and serve clients around the country.
We are currently working 100% remote through at least mid-March. BAM is currently demoing and remodeling a new headquarters in Bridgeville, PA. Upon completion of the new space, we will return to a hybrid WFH/in-office model. Most recently, the hybrid model was 2 flex days of each employees choosing in-office and 3 days WFH.
At BAM, the Director of PPC & Performance will be responsible for the oversight and shaping of performance marketing, PPC campaigns, and emerging digital medias. As director of PPC, you will collaborate with the VP of Strategy, Director of Content, PPC team, and account managers to shape clients’ digital marketing strategy in a cohesive fashion to appropriately meet client goals and expectations.
The Director of PPC will be involved in setting, maintaining, and monitoring PPC strategy across BAM PPC accounts – primarily Google Ads. The Director of PPC must be confident in articulating campaign strategy and performance to clients. This position is not responsible for creating accounts, adjusting bids or budgets, or making daily updates to the accounts. The Director of PPC will have a team that reports to them and executes the daily responsibilities involved with operating the 1,000+ active campaigns and $4M+ in annual Ads spend.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable articulating strategy to internal teams, clients, and prospects. The Director of PPC should understand how search, social, and content function and compliment each other. The ideal candidate stays up to date with current trends and best practices across the digital landscape. Opportunity to partake in agency growth strategy and hiring.
- Coordinate directly with paid search team to ensure campaigns are executed properly and to budget
- Provide strategy recommendations and performance insights
- Client-facing position – effectively communicate campaign strategy, performance, insights, and offer suggestions on client calls and meetings
- Coordinate with search, content, social, and SEO teams to ensure proper execution of client strategies
- Provide campaign strategy recommendations encompassing PPC, display, and paid social
- Coordinate between account managers and paid search team
- Has at least 3 years of experience either executing campaigns or as a PPC account manager in an agency setting
- Understands the digital landscape and how paid compliments SEO and traditional media
- Has experience in an agency, preferably a digital agency or closely related client-side experience
- Is an effective communicator and presents as a subject matter expert to clients
- Experience in lead generation or home improvement verticals a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $401k with company matching
- Health insurance + dental and vision
- 3 weeks PTO and BAM closed Christmas to New Years
- BAM Summer Fridays – done at 1
- Hybrid WFH Office Model
- New office coming soon
- Career advancement and continuing development